The 2007 James Dean Festival, just fans on Saturday because I still couldn't walk that well.
(I missed the 2006 Festival because of surgery)
2005 Fairmount James Dean Festival The REAL festival I like this busy, unique page a lot. I try to keep changing my stories about the festival, because there sure is a lot to see.
2004 James Dean Festival got all mixed with the 2003 festival. This web stuff is a lot harder than it looks, for me. But the links will work.
2003 James Dean Festival
2002 James Dean Festival
The 2001 September Dean Festival
The 2000 James Dean September Festival
1998 James Dean (Museum Days) festival
1997 James Dean Festival is a tear-jerker for me. It was an emotional year for us all.
Example: The 1999 September Festival in Fairmount includes all the following pages, as do most of the Festival sections in Deaners. ....1999 James Dean Festival pages include:
- The 1999 Festival index page with this list and more photos, with notices of what's been added lately.
- Three pages of Mercurys photographed by Pam Ramsey of Fairmount.
- The Legend Diner is SOLD
Lady and Brad Reynold's own new 1950s styled, James Dean-themed eatery at 115 South Main Street is SOLD as they must move back to Ohio to help her mom. See their Grand Opening page, for you could have a grand opening too!
- David Loehr's Open House with the Seven Shot Screamers.
- The Rock/Swing 1950's style dance contest, on two pages.
- The James Dean Night Walk
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys
- After-hours fun at the Fairmount American Legion post.
- The 1999Rock Lasso Contest
- The 1999 Lookalike Contest
- The Memorial Service
- Graveside Scenes
- Fans at brunch in Back Creek Friends Meeting fellowship hall.
- Flowers at the cemetery
Here's the link back to the opening page for www.deaners.net
page by Sandra Weinhardt, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated December 17, 2007 URL is www.tentativetimes.net/dean/festlist.html